Going Nuts Teaching ABC To Your Toddlers?
Most of the authors take the easy way out by simply making 100 empty sheets of ruled pages and expect the Toddlers to study immediately. The only problem here is, this method is so boring, it does not encourage learning!
More often parents are left to do the hard work of coming out with creative method to teach the child using the worksheets.
Finally there is a proven method that works like a charm. The ABC Tracing For Toddlers by Adam Collins has a 3-stage method that literally holds the hands of your child from not knowing ABC to being able to write A-Z and reading short sentences.
Simply contact us via contact page and request for a free sample at no obligations at all. You will get a printable PDF file in your email. Allow your little Geniuses to test out our product before purchase.
Features and Benefits of the Workbook
✅ Makes sense for Toddlers on the learning process
✅ Instructions provided to teach. No need to think of any other methods.
✅ Required to complete each stage before going to the next. Monitor progress
✅ Improve Motor Skills by coloring, connecting dots, tracing and writing
✅ Fun filled activity even for the parents
✅ Short sentences improve the vocabulary of children
✅ Age: 2-5yrs
✅ Teaching Methodology: Follow instructions and complete each stage before proceeding to next. Total 3 stages
✅ Pages: 95
✅ Dimension: 8.5 x 0.23 x 11inches
- ABC Memorization – Follow the guide to teach child to memorize ABC using the ABC song
- Introduction to Tracing of Letters – Educational games are great ways to teach. Use the game provided to introduce tracing of letters.
- Reading of Short Sentences – Engaging content are given in short sentences. Great for story telling.
- Coloring – Improve Fine Motor Skills by coloring. Example is given for every image.
- Tracing letters – Actual tracing of letters followed by further practice.